Data Protection Policy
The information revealed by this document is setting out the way the company uses and stores collected personal data over our website, marketing or market research. It is very important to us to secure your personal data and your privacy. In the event that you have any inquiries concerning such issues, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of personal data we collect
The personal data we gather from you will shift contingent upon the setting of your collaborations with us and the products and services that we provide to you. It might incorporate, yet is not restricted to, the accompanying data:
- Identity information including your name and email
- Contact information including your telephone number
- User behavior information including how you utilize our website, products and services
- Marketing information regarding your preferences in receiving marketing information and actions
- Technical information including IP address, login information, program type and the technology to get to this site.
When do we collect your personal data?
We gather data about you when you:
- Request to receive marketing material
- Make a reservation on our website
- Provide us with your own data regarding the use of our website and any other data you post on our website, email or generally send to us
- Otherwise, provide data over the span of any collaborating actions with you.
How do we use your personal data?
Our intention for gathering personal data is to provide guests a unique web experience. We are processing your contact information to send you data about our property and current advancements, and to get in touch with you when it’s necessary. We utilize your financial information to specify and determine your capabilities for specific offers or benefits and for products and services billing. Your statistical information is utilized to customize your Site understanding and to convey content that might hold any importance with you. In every such case you will retain choice for providing us your personal information.
We will use your data in the following ways:
- To have the ability and communicate with you via phone, fax, SMS, call, email, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- To reply to questions and comments we receive from you;
- To provide the products, goods, facilities, programs, services, loyalty incentives, and similar activities as you may requested or require;
- To inform you of any changes to our products, services, facilities, and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you via phone call, fax, SMS, email, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- When it is required for our legitimate interests:
- To allow us to supply you with the products and services and information that you have requested
- To assist us in the development and the improvement of products and services
- To provide information about products and services that may be of interest for you, using the email address you have provided or over social media
- To invite you in order to participate in marketing activities, such as responding to interview questions or completing forms for surveys
- To secure that content of our website is presented in a highly effective manner for you and your computing
- To collect data about visitors on our site automatically, e.g. browsing patterns by using cookies
- To ensure network and information security, in order to maintain our website
- To avoid fraud actions and other criminal offences
- In each case and as long as these interests are in line with applicable law and your legitimate rights and freedoms; or
- Where you have already agreed to this for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; or
- Where it’s necessary for legal requirements and obligations which apply to our part.